Current sales list
All the following are available from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Price £3.00 + £1.50 p&p
- No6 — Industrial Archaeology and the Imagination; Railway Coke Ovens; The Forgotten Workforce: Women Gas Workers in the First World War; Silvertown Way and Silvertown By-pass.
- No8 — From Macadam to Asphalt; Barratt & Co Confectioners; The Camden Hydraulic Accumulator Tower.
- No9 — From Macadam to Asphalt, part 2; Kemball Bishop & Co. Crown Chemical Works, Three Mill Lane E3; The (New) Lea Valley Distillery Co.
- No10 — The rise, fall and transformation of Bankside Power Station, 1890-2010; Vinegar: its manufacture and history in London; Just say Sarson's — the vinegar brewery, Tower Bridge Road, Bermondsey; The development of the London distilling industry before 1820.
- No11 — Sadgrove & Co Ltd: cabinet and aeroplane makers of Chadwell Heath; The King's Yard: archaeological investigations at Convoy's Wharf, Deptford from 2000 to 2012; John Bowden Ltd, Glass Benders. Marshgate Lane, Stratford; The Limehouse Basin Accumulator Tower
We can also supply some titles from other publishers, such as:
- Steam engine at Wrotham Park (Herts). Price £3.50
- South Milford & the Railways. Price £4.00
- Sherburn & South Milford Gas Company. Price £4.00
- David Kirkaldy, his Testing & Experimenting Works.
- WH Smith — Timeline.
- Paris — 50 Industrial Heritage Sites.
- Paris — The Bridges.
© GLIAS, 2013